As a result of three decades of retail experience, IMS has a treasure trove of retail materials, tools and case studies. Through Retail University workshops we are constantly seeking out and developing new concepts, resources and best practices. In addition, IMS has literally hundreds of blog posts archived on a wide variety of retail and measurement topics.
Below are some IMS resources and tools you might find valuable. If you can’t find what you searching for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Changing The Face of Retail: Insights and Sound Bites:
- 5 Sound Bites for the Zen of Retail & Life - View Article
- Differentiate or Die! - View Article
- If you’re not 120 days early in retail, you are late - View Article
- If you don’t turn, you burn - View Article
- The Internet is everyone’s competitor - View Article
- Retail is both an art and a science - View Article
- Retail is Detail! - View Article
IMS Resources, Tools & Checklists:
- The Laws of the Retail World - Download PDF
- The Top Ten Checklist for Retail - Download PDF
- Key Weekly Retail Business Decisions and Questions - Download PDF
- IMS ROI Model for Retail Performance & Investments - Download PDF
- KPIs and Core Retail Metrics - Download PDF
- Comprehensive Composite Retailer Vendor Scorecard - Download PDF
- Critical Retail Requirements by Organization and Function - Download PDF
- Strategic Management Checklist - Download PDF
- SAM Retail Performance Solutions - Download PDF
- Key Retail Terms and Acronyms - Download PDF
- Converting Lost Sales Opportunities to $$s - Download PDF
Additional Published Articles:
Retail Customer Experience - Is a web portal devoted to helping retailers differentiate on experience, rather than on price. It is founded on the understanding that retail today is fundamentally different than any other time in its history, and staying competitive requires a new, holistic understanding of customers and how they want to shop.
Smartblog on Leadership - SmartBlogs.com is where SmartBrief readers exchange ideas and practices. They publish original content on several business verticals, including executive leadership and management, social media marketing, and finance. SmartBlogs is produced by the same folks who bring you your favorite SmartBrief newsletters.
Post Title: 7 Ways to Wake the Dead and Inspire action
April 20, 2012 - Read More
Post Title: What are analytics? And whose job is it, anyway?
May 10, 2012 - Read More
Companion Magazine - Ukraine - IMS facilitates Retail University and Strategic workshops worldwide and in March we had the opportunity to present in Ukraine. While there Chris Petersen was interviewed for a local industry magazine.