If you are looking for results … you have a lot in common with IMS clients.
Our clients are searching for answers and results …
- How can we level the playing field?
- Which ads and promotions increase sales?
- What does it take to improve our customers’ in-store experience?
- Where should we invest more in retail ... where can we invest less?
- Where can we leverage our programs to optimize sales and profit?
- How can we reduce risks and returns?
- How can we begin to compete with online retailers and mobility shoppers?
How do we stop the "retail insanity" of spiraling costs and margin compression?
Consultancies and service agencies are best known by their clients. IMS has been fortunate to work with some of the largest and very best consumer products companies and retailers. While we have worked with the Fortune 500, we have also worked with regional companies who have partnered to produce amazing results.
While there are a number of attributes that describe who we work with, IMS clients are best described in two ways: 1) they are focused on rolling up their sleeves and making things happen, and 2) they are committed to measuring and understanding what works where.
IMS manufacturer and retail clients include:
- Many are technology manufacturers and retailers
- Most sell “hard lines” or durable products
- They struggle with balancing long lead times and short product cycles
- They sell products that are a “considered purchase”
- All are competing with Amazon the e-tailers
- Many are Fortune 500 companies
- All are focused on growing sales profitably
- All are concerned with measuring results & ROI
Not sure if you can benefit from IMS? Give us a call. We are eager to share our approach, results we have achieved, and how we can apply our expertise to achieve results you can measure.